We are staying up way too late doing this, but we really wanted to show off our new family pics! Shelby of Dash Photography did a wonderful job; we are so pleased with how they turned out! Let us know which is your favorite--we still need to buy some prints to frame!























Yay! I got your email this morning! I love the one of you with Sam. You look so pretty in that one.I also like the one that Sam throws Ameisha in the air with all of you in it. Another family one I like is either the first or the 4th one. Very cute! I wish I lived closer to Shelby!
ReplyDeleteCute!! Of all the family pics, I like the first one the best. Love the one of the three kiddos, too... and the one of Sam and his mini-me (the color one).... and the one of Jaxon kissing you.... and the one of Kylee on the bench. I love them all! LOL
ReplyDelete