
We have Sam, Gage, and Eliza trying to knock down water bottles
The race begins! It was a lot of fun to see the teams work together to be that fastest
Andelin and Isaac Eliza and Randi
Elonna and Cary-Jo
Jello Slurping Contest
Sam came in 1st
Jace came in 2nd
Emeren came in 3rd
Jesse came in 4th
They didn't let the contenders know when their plates were clean enough so Sam wiped what was left on his face. As you can see not much was left

All the little kids enjoyed playing in the water.
Luckily we were able to keep Jakobe from face planting it into the water
Jaxon would sneak up on people and dump water on them. Sorry Elonna!
Ameisha enjoyed being held all day. She is sharing her smile more and more each day.
Jaxon had fun pushing a toy lawnmower up the roof and letting it roll down.
As the sun begun to set I had to capture or at least try to capture what I was seeing, I am excited how these pictures turned out!!











Awe it looks like everyone had such a great time! I wish we could have been there. Love the pictures you took of jaxon and the sun set! They are so cool! Ameshia is so big now! Wow she grew fast. Your blog was great! Way to blog Angela!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cayla! I know she is getting so tall. She has only gained 3 pounds from her birth. I wasn't able to get some of the funnest games but maybe I can get them from Karen and add them later!
Delete